Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sensitive skin product recommendations abound

Queen's HQ has been battered this week variously by deep snow, ice, gales, driving rain and, today, just freezing temperatures and grey skies. The wind has been whistling through our draughty office and even my Gumbies boots (have you seen these - sort of Croc with a moc-Ugg attached - without which I would now have trench foot) have been tested to the max. Cup after cup of green tea is keeping me going though as have some lovely comments from Queen customers.

Says a longstanding customer: "Queen Skin Cream is just wonderful. I suffer from eczema and find it really soothing and it has got rid of dry, scaly patches that I have had for years. I use it on my face, on my feet, on my lips and in areas of eczema on my ankles and face.  It's better than the stuff the doctor has given me. At night, if my legs or ankles start itching, I rub some Skin Cream in really well and it soothes it immediately. It's brilliant, I can't praise it enough."

Another called to order some Sensiderma Cold Cream and said how it was the only product she could use. "I think I could be your oldest customer," she said, meaning longstanding as opposed to most elderly. I asked her how long she had been using Queen products and she was disappointed to hear that her 30 years fell a good 20 years short of many of our other customers!

The results of our Sensiderma Renew & Refine, the new anti-wrinkle cream for sensitive skin, are beginning to show. Repeat orders are coming in and its users are getting compliments from their friends and families. A new customer ordered today based on seeing her friend (a longstanding Queen client but who has recently started using Renew & Refine) with a glowing complexion. "I said you look amazing, what do you use and she told me Queen," she recounted, before saying that she used Clinique but was ready for a change!

I have to balance all of these compliments by saying it's not all been sweetness and light over the last week or so. Parcels have gone astray (customers were kindly very patient) presumably because of the weather and there have been a few criticisms about our hand cream tottles (a cross between a bottle and a tube). We do need to look at finding some better ones but it's hard to find things - particularly from suppliers within the UK which we prefer to use - which are lightweight enough to go in the post, which preserve the cream well and which dispense the product quickly and easily.

Ah, can I just say a customer has just ordered a brown Mascara, declaring it "marvellous" for her sensitive eyes. Sorry, bragging over.

Time to get back to the orders.

The Team at Queen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything is very clear.It was truly informative.Your website is very useful.Thank you for sharing.
Feel free to visit my web page Sensitive skin